White Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bark - Rice Krispies®
Sweet white chocolate lightened with crunchy Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® and studded with orange peel and candied red cherries makes a treat spectacular enough for the holidays.
- 1 package (12 oz., 2 cups) white chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/2 cup quartered red candied cherries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped candied orange peel
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, melt chocolate morsels and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2. Immediately spread hot mixture on foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Let cool. Refrigerate until hard. Break into bite-size pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.