Warm Quinoa Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® - Rice Krispies®
Warm up the cold mornings with Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies®, combined with quinoa, rice milk, agave nectar, fresh raspberries and ground cinnamon.
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/3 cup hot cooked Cinnamon Quinoa* or hot cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla rice milk or vanilla almond milk, warmed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons agave nectar
1. Place KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal in serving bowl.
2. Top cereal with quinoa and raspberries. Drizzle with milk and agave nectar. Serve immediately.
*NOTE: For Cinnamon Quinoa, in fine mesh strainer rinse 1 cup dry quinoa. In small saucepan over medium-low heat bring 2 cups vanilla rice milk or vanilla almond milk to simmering. Stir in quinoa and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, about 20 minutes or until milk is absorbed and quinoa is tender, stirring frequently. (If necessary, add a little more rice milk if the liquid is absorbed before the grains are tender.) Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Leftovers may be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 week. Makes about 3 cups.