Vanilla Victory Hands - Rice Krispies®
These delicious foam-finger shapes sit on sticks, so you and your kids can cheer for your team (and bite into something tasty) as if you were inside the stadium.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Food coloring
- Assorted candies
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in vanilla. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutters coated with cooking spray cut into foam finger shapes. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Insert ice cream sticks. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.