Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®, oats and coconut make these buttery cookies crisp.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup quick rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
1. Stir together flour, soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large electric mixing bowl, beat together margarine and sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, oats, and coconut. Drop by level tablespoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen (30) cookies