Make a few batches of these crunchy bite-sized morsels – they make a great gift for friends and family.
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 1/4 cup toasted, chopped almonds
1. Line bottom and 1-inch up sides of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with heavy foil. Set aside.
2. Place margarine and sugar in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mixture bubbles, stirring constantly. Continue cooking 30 seconds. Pour into prepared pan, tilting to coat bottom. Carefully and evenly sprinkle with KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal.
3. Bake at 375° F for 11 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on wire rack. Drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with almonds. Let cool in pan on wire rack. Chill in refrigerator until chocolate is hard. Break into bite-size pieces and store in airtight container in refrigerator.