Ti Amo Tiramisu Treats™ - Rice Krispies®
Fluffy layers of vanilla- and espresso-flavored cream top crispy little cakes in what is sure to be a new all-time favorite, lovey-dovey dessert.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk or strong brewed coffee
- 1 tub (12 oz.) frozen reduced-fat non-diary whipped topping
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, grated
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, coffee and milk. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Evenly spread over cereal mixture.
5. Fold together whipped topping and sour cream. Spread over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle top with chocolate. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours. Cut into 2-inch squares.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 through 5 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.