Sweet Baked Pears
Rice Krispies® cereal adds a little crunch to these honey-coated, baked pears.
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 large fresh pears
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Place KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal in shallow dish or pan.
2. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Remove core and peel. Dip pear halves in mixture of lemon juice and honey. Roll in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Place cut side up, in shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Dot with margarine and sprinkle with nutmeg.
3. Bake at 400° F about 40 minutes or until tender. Serve warm with soft custard, if desired.