Sweet Baked Pears - Rice Krispies®
Rice Krispies® cereal adds a little crunch to these honey-coated, baked pears.
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 large fresh pears
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Place KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal in shallow dish or pan.
2. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Remove core and peel. Dip pear halves in mixture of lemon juice and honey. Roll in KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Place cut side up, in shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Dot with margarine and sprinkle with nutmeg.
3. Bake at 400°F about 40 minutes or until tender. Serve warm with soft custard, if desired.