Sunrise Sushi - Rice Krispies®
Roll right out of bed with this unique bowl featuring Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies®, plain soy milk, pickled ginger, sesame oil and a fried egg.
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickled ginger or sushi ginger
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup plain soy milk
- 1/8 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Crushed nori seaweed (optional)
1. In serving bowl combine KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal and ginger.
2. In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat butter over medium-high heat. Carefully break egg and slide into pan. Reduce heat to low. Slowly cook until white is completely set and yolk begins to thicken, but is not hard. Carefully turn egg over. Cook to desired doneness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on cereal mixture.
3. Gently pour milk over cereal mixture. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seaweed (if desired). Serve immediately.