Summer Wake Up Bowl
Are your kids growing herbs? This is a fun way for them to use their own homegrown mint. The flavors really wake you up on a summer morning.
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped, peeled peach or chopped nectarine
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
1. Place KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal in serving bowl.
2. Arrange peach and blueberries on top of cereal. Sprinkle with mint and ginger (if desired). Serve with milk.