Strawberry Yogurt Pie - Rice Krispies®
Strawberry pie isn't just for summer berries anymore. Enjoy this frozen pie made with strawberry yogurt in a crisp cereal crust all year long.
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 quart strawberry flavored frozen yogurt, slight softened
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine corn syrup, margarine and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal to hot mixture, stirring until well coated. Arrange mixture evenly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie pan coated with cooking spray to form crust. Chill in freezer about 30 minutes.
3. Spoon yogurt into crust. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top and garnish with strawberries, if desired.