Strawberry Sweethearts Rice Krispies Treats™
Show your love with these treats made using Kellogg’s® Strawberry Krispies® cereal. Each scrumptious heart is partially coated with easy-to-use candy melts. Festive sprinkles add the finishing touch.
PREP TIME (MIN): 20
TOTAL TIME (MIN): 40
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows or 5-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Strawberry Krispies® cereal
- 8 ounces white, red and/or pink candy melts
- Red, pink and/or white sprinkles
1. Follow the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Original Recipe on the back of cereal box.
2. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly.
3. Use a 2 ½ inch cookie cutter coated with cooking spray to cut into heart shapes. Cool completely.
4. Melt candy melts according to package directions. Dip each heart halfway into melted candy. Shake sprinkles over candy-coated portion. Place on wax paper-lined tray to cool and set.