Strawberry Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits - Rice Krispies®
It looks and tastes like rich, delicious chocolate pudding, but it starts with a ripe avocado and a banana. If you like, add a dash of ground cinnamon to the chocolate mixture
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In blender container or food processor bowl combine avocado, banana, milk, cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla. Cover and blend or process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container occasionally.
2. Spoon half of the chocolate mixture into four 10- to 12-ounce dessert dishes. Top with half of the strawberries and 1 cup of the cereal. Layer remaining chocolate mixture and remaining strawberries on top. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cereal. Serve immediately or loosely cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.