Strawberries and Cream Bowl
Fresh fruit and lemon zest are a tempting combination. A dollop of vanilla yogurt makes the milk even creamier and the morning even brighter.
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries or peeled, pitted and chopped peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
1. Place KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal in serving bowl.
2. Top with strawberries. Sprinkle with lemon peel. Spoon yogurt on top. Serve with milk.
Omit milk and increase yogurt to 3/4 cup. In 16-ounce parfait glass alternately layer cereal, berries, lemon peel and yogurt.