Spooky Sweet Monster Treats
Bring your very own monstrous creation to life. They’re so easy to make—it’s scary!
- 3 tbsp. Butter or margarine
- 1 10 oz. Package of marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Cereal
- White canned frosting
- Food coloring
- Piping gel
- Assorted decorations (edible eyeballs, sprinkles)
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, stir until melted then remove from heat.
2. Add cereal and stir until well coated.
3. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, press mixture into a coated, 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Let cool.
4. Cut treats into rectangles then decorate with frosting and candies to create your very own monster treat.
Need a sweet treat in a hurry? You can also make these by decorating Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars with frosting and candies to create your very own monster treat!