Skiing Valentine Mouse
This cute skiing mouse is sure to please your Valentine.
- 1 (0.78 oz.) Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars
- 2 Keebler® Fudge Sticks Original cookies
- Canned frosting or creamy peanut butter
- 2 heart-shaped candies
- 1 piece (1 1/4-inches long) red licorice
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Cut RICE KRSIPIES TREAT into two pieces, one piece should measure about 1 3/4 x 1 1/2-inches and the second piece should measure about 1 1/2 x 3/4-inches. For the mouse body, press the larger piece into a 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter coated with cooking spray. Remove the cereal treat from the cookie cutter. On serving plate attach heart shape to FUDGE STICKS wafers with frosting.
2. Cut the smaller piece of treat into thirds. For mouse ears, roll two of the pieces into two balls. Press your thumb into the center of each ball to shape ears. Press candy heart into center of each ear. Use frosting to attach ears to mouse body. For ear muffs, place licorice piece over ears, attaching to candy hearts.
3. Use frosting to attach chocolate morsels for mouse eyes and nose. Shape remaining piece of cereal treat into mouse tail. Attach to mouse body with frosting.