Try serving these crispy-coated pork cutlets in a bun with lettuce, tomato, onion and dill pickle.
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound pork cutlets, 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
1. Place KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal in shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
2. In second shallow dish or pan, beat egg and water until foamy.
3. In third shallow dish or pan, stir together flour, salt and pepper. Dip cutlets in flour mixture. Then dip in egg mixture. Coat with crushed cereal.
4. Melt 1/4 cup of the margarine in large fry pan over low heat. Increase heat to medium. Brown cutlets in melted margarine on both sides. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Cook about 20 minutes or until cutlets are tender.
5. In small saucepan, melt the remaining 1/4 cup margarine. Bring to boil. Immediately remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice and parsley. Place cutlets on serving platter and pour margarine mixture over cutlets. Garnish each serving with lemon slice topped with anchovy and capers, if desired.