Saucy Soft Tacos
Have a fall fiesta for lunch or dinner with these funny-faced tacos. Let your little ones top them with their favorite veggies.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes or salsa
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 12 flour tortillas, 8-inch diameter
- 12 hard taco shells
- Shredded, reduced-calorie Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Non-fat sour cream
- Chopped chives
- Chopped tomatoes
1. In 12-inch fry pan, cook beef and onions over medium heat until browned. Drain if necessary. Add corn, diced tomatoes, ketchup, KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, salt and chili powder. Simmer over low heat 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Portion 1/2 cup meat
mixture onto half of each tortilla. If using flour tortillas, fold to form soft taco. Garnish with cheese, lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes and salsa, if desired. Serve immediately.