Bits of graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate morsels mix with Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats®, making an all-new kind of s'more.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 3 Keebler® Grahams Original
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add 10 ounces marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal and KEEBLER Grahams Original cracker pieces. Stir until well coated. Add 1 cup of the miniature marshmallows. Gently stir until combined.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle top with the remaining 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows and chocolate morsels. Lightly press into cereal mixture. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and 10 ounces marshmallows on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
*Note: Each cracker sheet measures about 5 x 2-inches and is scored into 4 pieces.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for the 10 ounces marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.