This chocolate candy, featuring Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal, dried apricots, pecans and marshmallows, puts smiles on the faces of adults and kids alike.
PREP TIME (MIN): 15
TOTAL TIME (MIN): 60
- 1 package (11 1/2 oz., 2 cups) milk chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots or raisins
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. Place chocolate morsels and shortening in 2-quart saucepan.
2. Stir over low heat until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4. Spread mixture in 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Chill until set.
5. Cut into 1 1/4-inch squares. Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 36 squares