Rice Krispies Treats® Holiday Kabobs
Family, friends and the neighbors all adore these quick-and-easy kabobs made with fresh fruit, marshmallows and Rice Krispies Treats®. Drizzle them with your favorite ice cream topping just before serving.
- 4 Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars
- 2/3 cup large fresh pineapple chunks
- 8 strawberries or 2 large strawberries, quartered
- 8 regular marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce, chocolate sauce or salted caramel sauce
1. Cut each Rice Krispies Treats® Original bar into 4 pieces.
2. On eight 6- to 8-inch skewers alternately thread cereal bar pieces, pineapple, strawberries, and marshmallows. Place on serving plate. Drizzle with fudge sauce.