Rice Krispies Treats® Bars Footballs - Rice Krispies®
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® bars dipped in caramel and decorated with chocolate in honor of the Big Game.
- 16 Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars
- 14 oz. caramels
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Open KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES TREATS® bars and cut off approximately 1/4-inch from corners, so the shape resembles a football.
2. Place unwrapped caramel in microwave safe bowl with water. Microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted, approximately 1 minute, stirring after each interval.
3. Working while caramel is hot, dip top of each treat into caramel. Allow to cool on plate.
4. Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power in 30-second intervals until completely melted, approximately 2 minutes, stirring after each interval.
5. Place melted chocolate into small zip-top bag. Cut small corner of bag to provide an opening through which to squeeze out the chocolate. Drizzle chocolate over caramel to resemble stitching on a football. Serve at room temperature.