Rice Krispies Treats® Chocolate-Dipped Bars
Rich dark chocolate and brightly-colored candies adorn these Rice Krispies Treats® on a stick.
- 20 pieces Dove® PROMISES® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate, divided
- 9 ice cream sticks or lollipop sticks
- 9 Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars
- M&M’s® Brand MINIS Milk Chocolate Candies
1. Chop 5 of the dark chocolate pieces. Set aside.
2. Place the remaining fifteen dark chocolate pieces in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at high for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave, uncovered, at high for 10 to 30 seconds more or until melted, stirring every 10 seconds. Stir in chopped chocolate pieces until smooth.
3. Insert 1 ice cream stick into each KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES TREATS® Original bar. Dip bottom 1 to 1 1/2-inches of each bar into chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Let stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes or until partially set (chocolate is still soft).
4. Decorate each bar by pressing candy-coated candies into partially-set dark chocolate. Return to wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours until completely set.
Microwave cooking times may vary.