Rice Krispies® Marshmallow Daisy Bites
These irresistible, dainty little treats will be so popular at your next party, you’ll need a whole garden of them. Luckily, making them is half the fun.
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 5-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. Make one batch of Rice Krispies Treats® using 3 tbsp of butter, 4 cups of JET-PUFFED miniature marshmallows and 6 cups of Rice Krispies® cereal. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
2. When cool, cut into 1½-inch squares.
3. Spread a little chocolate frosting on the top of each square.
4. Using clean scissors or a paring knife, cut mini marshmallows crosswise into thirds and place on the frosting as petals. Use an M&Ms as a flower center.