Rice Krispies Marshmallow Daisy Bites
These irresistible, dainty little treats will be so popular at your next party, you’ll need a whole garden of them. Luckily, making them is half the fun.
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 5-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
1. Make one batch of Rice Krispies Treats using 3 tbsp of butter, 4 cups of JET-PUFFED miniature marshmallows and 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
2. When cool, cut into 1½-inch squares.
3. Spread a little chocolate frosting on the top of each square.
4. Using clean scissors or a paring knife, cut mini marshmallows crosswise into thirds and place on the frosting as petals. Use an M&Ms as a flower center.