Rice Krispies® Lemon Bars
Rice Krispies Treats® become the crunchy, chewy crust to a sunshine lemon filling in this take on classic lemon bars.
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 4 cups Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 - 2.75oz packs Jell-O Cook & Serve lemon pudding
- 2 tbsp White sprinkles for decoration
1. Make one batch of Rice Krispies Treats® using 3 tbsp of butter, 4 cups of JET-PUFFED miniature marshmallows and 6 cups of Rice Krispies® cereal. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Let cool.
2. Prepare two packages of Jell-O Cook & Serve lemon pudding using the ingredients on the packaging and let cool. When slightly warm pour over Treats and place in fridge. Chill for 2 hours then sprinkle with white sprinkles, slice into squares and serve.