Rice Krispies Treats become the crunchy, chewy crust to a sunshine lemon filling in this take on classic lemon bars.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 150 min
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 4 cups Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 packs Jell-O Cook & Serve lemon pudding
- 2 tbsp White sprinkles for decoration
1. Make one batch of Rice Krispies Treats using 3 tbsp of butter, 4 cups of JET-PUFFED miniature marshmallows and 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Let cool.
2. Prepare 2 2.75-oz packages of Jell-O Cook & Serve lemon pudding using the ingredients on the packaging and let cool. When slightly warm pour over Treats and place in fridge. Chill for 2 hours then sprinkle with white sprinkles, slice into squares and serve.