Reindeer Cocoa Krispies Treats® Pops
Everyone will love these red-nosed reindeer! Simply decorate Kellogg’s® Cocoa Krispies Treats® with candies and pretzels.
PREP TIME (MIN): 20
TOTAL TIME (MIN): 20
- 8 individually-wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon chocolate or vanilla frosting
- 16 candy eyes
- 8 round red candies (candy-coated chocolate pieces, jelly beans or red cinnamon candies)
- 8 pretzel twists, broken into 16 pieces
- 8 Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies Treats® bars
1. Unwrap KELLOGG’S® COCOA KRISPIES TREATS® bars.
2. Use hands to soften caramels. Flatten caramels and cut into small circles. Press onto bars for noses. Use toothpick to dab frosting onto back of candy eyes. Press into position on treat. Repeat using frosting and red candies, pressing into position on top of caramels for nose.
3. Cut one slit into the top right corner and one in the top left corner of each treat. Insert pieces of pretzels into slits to create antlers.