Raisin Cookies - Rice Krispies®
These tasty, chewy cookies are a family favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup raisins
1. Stir together flour, salt, baking powder and soda. Set aside.
2. In large electric mixer bowl, beat together sugars and margarine until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350°F about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 28 cookies