Two delights in one--a simple brown sugar and pecan praline tops Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats®.
PREP TIME (MIN): 15
TOTAL TIME (MIN): 15
- 10 Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (no substitutes)
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1. Unwrap KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES TREATS® Original bars. Set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine brown sugar, butter and half-and-half. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to full boil over the entire surface. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, without stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Whisk in powdered sugar and pecans.
3. Quickly spread over bars*. Cool completely.
If topping hardens too quickly, stir in a few drops of hot water and microwave for 10 to 30 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds.