Mama mía! Your kids can decorate each slice with their favorite "toppings" for a cute and crispy pizza pie.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- Strawberry jam
- Canned frosting
- Fruit roll-ups, cut into 1 1/4-inch circles
- Multi-colored sprinkles
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.
4. Spread strawberry jam on top for "tomato sauce". Carefully spread frosting over jam for "cheese". Add fruit roll-up circles for "pepperoni". Top with sprinkles. Cut into slices to serve. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in single layer on wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.