Pineapple Sorbet Cups - Rice Krispies®
Chunks of fresh sweet pineapple layered with a crisp, brown sugar topping and scoops of refreshing sorbet make an irresistable dessert.
- 4 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 8 Keebler® Waffle Bowls
- 2 2/3 cups coarsely chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 cups fat-free raspberry sorbet or strawberry sorbet
- 8 fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. In small bowl cut butter into brown sugar until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal and coconut.
2. On baking sheet place waffle bowls. Spoon pineapple into bowls. Sprinkle with cereal mixture. Broil 4- to 5-inches from the heat about 1 minute or until cereal mixture is golden brown.
3. Top each with scoop of sorbet. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. Serve immediately.