Pineapple Sorbet Cups
Chunks of fresh sweet pineapple layered with a crisp, brown sugar topping and scoops of refreshing sorbet make an irresistable dessert.
- 4 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 8 Keebler® Waffle Bowls
- 2 2/3 cups coarsely chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 cups fat-free raspberry sorbet or strawberry sorbet
- 8 fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. In small bowl cut butter into brown sugar until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and coconut.
2. On baking sheet place waffle bowls. Spoon pineapple into bowls. Sprinkle with cereal mixture. Broil 4- to 5-inches from the heat about 1 minute or until cereal mixture is golden brown.
3. Top each with scoop of sorbet. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. Serve immediately.