Pineapple Cloud Pie - Rice Krispies®
This easy-to-fix pie features a no-bake pineapple cheesecake filling in a crunchy brown sugar crust.
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 package (8 oz.) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup frozen, reduced fat whipped topping, thawed
1. Combine KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, brown sugar and corn syrup. Mix well. Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Chill in refrigerator.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Stir in pineapple. Fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into chilled crust. Freeze about 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve garnished with maraschino cherries, if desired.