Peanut Butterscotch Bites
This recipe, made with peanut butter and butterscotch, is a little nutty, a little sweet and oh-so-smooth.
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- or 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine butterscotch morsels and peanut butter. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, mixing until well coated.
2. Press mixture evenly into 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Chill until firm. Cut into bars to serve. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Variations: Add one of the following with the cereal: 1/2 cup miniature
marshmallows, 1 cup peanuts, 1 cup raisins or 1 cup coconut