Peanut Butterscotch Bites
This recipe, made with peanut butter and butterscotch, is a little nutty, a little sweet and oh-so-smooth.
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine butterscotch morsels and peanut butter. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, mixing until well coated.
2. Press mixture evenly into 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Chill until firm. Cut into bars to serve. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Variations: Add one of the following with the cereal: 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, 1 cup peanuts, 1 cup raisins or 1 cup coconut