Peanut Butter Protein Treats®
Vanilla protein powder and peanut butter pack 7 grams of protein into each of serving of these tasty bars.
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (optional)
1. In large microwave-safe bowl combine marshmallows, 1 cup peanut butter and rice syrup. Microwave at high for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in protein powder and vanilla.
2. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Pipe 1/3 cup peanut butter on tops of squares (if desired).
Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.