Peanut Butter Pie
A light, fluffy peanut butter mixture fills the crunchy crust made from Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies®.
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 container (12 oz.) non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine corn syrup, margarine, and brown sugar. Cook
over low heat, stirring occasionally until mixture begins to boil. Remove from
2. Add cereal, stirring until well coated. Press evenly in bottom and on side
of 9-inch pie plate to form crust. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm.
3. In large mixer bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and
confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add 1/3 of the whipped topping. Fold in
remaining whipped topping. Spread in prepared crust. Freeze about 2 hours or
until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with
chocolate syrup, if desired.