Peanut Butter Logs
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal add a delicious crunch to the all-time-favorite flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powered sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons shortening
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and margarine. Stir in sugar. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Mix well. Portion and shape level tablespoons of cereal mixture into logs. Roll in peanuts. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
2. Melt chocolate with shortening over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Drizzle chocolate mixture over logs. Chill before serving. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 40 logs