Peanut Butter Logs - Rice Krispies®
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal add a delicious crunch to the all-time-favorite flavor combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powered sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons shortening
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and margarine. Stir in sugar. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Mix well. Portion and shape level tablespoons of cereal mixture into logs. Roll in peanuts. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
2. Melt chocolate with shortening over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Drizzle chocolate mixture over logs. Chill before serving. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 40 logs