Peanut Butter Bars
Your kids will love drizzling the chocolate over these peanut-buttery bars to make a swirly, whirly, squiggly pattern.
PREP TIME (MIN): 20
TOTAL TIME (MIN): 60
- 1 cup reduced fat creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
1. In large mixing bowl beat peanut butter and butter on medium speed until combined. Add powdered sugar and milk. Beat until fluffy. Stir in KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, mixing until thoroughly combined. Press mixture evenly into 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Drizzle chocolate over cereal mixture. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set and cereal mixture is firm. Cut into bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Yield: 24 bars