Peanut Butter Bars
Your kids will love drizzling the chocolate over these peanut-buttery bars to make a swirly, whirly, squiggly pattern.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 60 min
- 1 cup reduced fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- or 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
1. In large mixing bowl beat peanut butter and butter on medium speed until combined. Add powdered sugar and milk. Beat until fluffy. Stir in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, mixing until thoroughly combined. Press mixture evenly into 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Drizzle chocolate over cereal mixture. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set and cereal mixture is firm. Cut into bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Yield: 24 bars