Parmesan Chicken Bake
A crisp batter coating flavored with herbs and Parmesan cheese coats these baked chicken breast pieces.
Prep Time: 20
Total Time: 75
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 6 boneless, skinless, split chicken breasts, rinsed
1. Combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and cheese in shallow pan or plate. Set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl, beat egg whites and milk slightly. Add flour, salt and spices. Mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter. Coat with cereal mixture. Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 55 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking. Serve hot.