No-Bake Layer Cake
For goodness sake, this chocolatey, layered no-bake cake is the quickest you and yours will ever make!
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- or 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 pint ice cream, slightly softened
1. Combine corn syrup and peanut butter, mixing thoroughly. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
2. Criss cross two 5-inch wide strips of waxed paper in each of three 8-inch layer cake pans, letting ends of strips extend beyond pan edges. Divide cereal mixture evenly into two of the pans. Press firmly and evenly in pan bottoms. Chill until firm. Spread ice cream in third pan. Freeze until firm.
3. When ready to serve, unmold a cereal layer onto plate. Cover with ice cream layer and top with second cereal layer. Garnish as desired. Cut into wedges to serve.