What could be better than caramel-coated marshmallows coated with crunchy Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal?
Prep Time: 30
Total Time: 60
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 bag (14 oz.) caramels
- 1 can (14 oz.) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (16 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 5-7 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In 2-quart saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine and caramels, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add condensed milk and stir well.
2. Spread KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal in 1/4-inch layer in jelly roll pan. Using a fork, dip one marshmallow at a time in caramel mixture. Roll coated marshmallows in cereal until well coated. Place coated marshmallow on waxed paper. Repeat with remaining as marshmallows.
3. Refrigerate coated marshmallows for 30 minutes before serving. May be store in the refrigerator in an air tight container for 3 to 4 days.