Attention chocolate lovers! This recipe features a double dose of chocolate--Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® and chocolate morsels.
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Stir together corn syrup, sugar and margarine in large saucepan. Bring to
boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes. Remove from
heat. Cool 10 minutes.
2. Add vanilla. Beat until mixture thickens and becomes creamy. Stir in
KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal, peanuts and chocolate morsels.
3. Press mixture gently into buttered 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan. Let stand at room
temperature until set. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered.