Marble Bars - Rice Krispies®
Attention chocolate lovers! This recipe features a double dose of chocolate--Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® and chocolate morsels.
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Stir together corn syrup, sugar and margarine in large saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes.
2. Add vanilla. Beat until mixture thickens and becomes creamy. Stir in KELLOGG'S® COCOA KRISPIES® cereal, peanuts and chocolate morsels.
3. Press mixture gently into buttered 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan. Let stand at room temperature until set. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered.