Mango Coconut Chia Breakfast
Make a magnificent mango morning treat when you combine Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® with light coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla, shredded unsweetened coconut and mango.
- 1 can (13.5- to 14-oz.) light coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons white or black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon sugar or agave syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 3/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango or papaya
- White or black chia seeds (optional)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
1. In small bowl stir together coconut milk, 3 tablespoons chia seeds, sugar (if desired) and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 12 hours.
2. Combine KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal and coconut flakes. Pour into 3 serving bowls. Swirl some of the chia seed mixture into each of the 3 bowls.
3. Top each with mango. Garnish with additional chia seeds and coconut (if desired).