Mallow Whipped Sweet Potatoes
This recipe is sure to be a family favorite for many Thanksgivings to come. It comes out fluffy, topped with a crispy crunch, and hot from the oven in only 35 minutes.
Prep Time: 15
Total Time: 35
- 2 cans (23 ounces each) sweet potatoes,
- 6 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
1. Combine sweet potatoes, 4 tablespoons of the margarine, salt and spices. Beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the marshmallows. Spread in 10 x 6 x 2-inch (1 1/2-quart) glass baking dish coated with cooking spray, or individual dishes. Top with remaining marshmallows.
2. Melt remaining margarine. Combine with KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and brown sugar. Sprinkle over marshmallows.
3. Bake at 350° F about 20 minutes or until hot and cereal is golden brown. Serve hot.