Sweetened whipped cream and raspberries fill these incredible tarts.
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 20 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen raspberries, thawed, well drained
- or sweetened, fresh raspberries, drained
1. Melt margarine in 2-quart saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir over low heat until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
2. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Portion mixture into 8 buttered 6 oz. custard cups or 3-inch muffin-pan cups. With buttered spatula form into tart shells. Let stand until firm. Remove from cups.
4. Combine cream and sugar in small mixing bowl. Beat until soft peaks form. Fold in raspberries. Fill tart shells, garnishing with additional raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days in airtight container.