Jumble Cookies - Rice Krispies®
Chocolate morsels, raisins and Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® makes these tender cookies family favorites.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
1. Stir together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour misture, mixing until combined. Stir in KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, chocolate morsels and raisins. Drop by level tablespoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350°F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in aritight container.
Yield: 3 1/2 dozen (42) cookies