These frightfully fun pumpkins are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 45
- 3 tbsp. Butter or margarine
- 1 10 oz. Package of marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Cereal
- Orange food coloring
- Black and green piping gel or icing
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, stir until melted then remove from heat.
2. Add cereal and stir until well coated.
3. Add orange food coloring to the marshmallow and cereal mixture.
4. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, press mixture into a coated, 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Let cool.
5. Cut treats into pumpkins using a coated cookie cutter and then decorate with piping gel or icing.