Independence Morning Bowl
Celebrate America with the red, white and blue of our flag! Watermelon stars and fresh blueberries combine with slivered almonds and white sprinkles for a fun and delicious morning.
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 1/2-inch-thick-slice seedless watermelon (about 2 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon white sprinkles or flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
1. Place KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal in serving bowl.
2. Using 2-inch, star-shaped cookie cutter cut stars from watermelon slice. Arrange melon stars, blueberries, almonds and sprinkles on top of cereal. Serve with milk.