Ice Cream Party Pie - Rice Krispies®
A no-bake peanut-butter-cereal crust filled with strawberry jam and ice cream makes perfect party fare.
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam or preserves
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, slightly softened
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and corn syrup. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Mix until well coated. With back of spoon, press and shape mixture evenly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray, to form crust. Chill until firm.
2. Spread 1/4 cup of the jam over chilled crust. Spoon softened ice cream over jam. Freeze until firm. Swirl the remaining 1/4 cup jam over top of frozen pie. Serve frozen.
- To cut pie easily, place hot wet towel under bottom and around sides of pan.
- Allow to stand a few minutes.
- Vanilla or chocolate ice cream may be substituted for the strawberry ice cream.