Hot Turkey Sandwiches - Rice Krispies®
These baked turkey- and cheese-sandwiches sport a crunchy coating.
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons light, reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon horseradish
- 12 slices French bread, diagonally cut (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 12 ounces sliced, roasted turkey breast
- 6 slices fat-free Swiss Cheese
1. Place KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal in shallow pan or plate. Set aside. In second shallow pan or plate, thoroughly combine milk and egg whites. Set aside.
2. In small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise, dill weed and horseradish. Evenly spread on one side of bread. Place turkey on 6 slices of the bread and top each with cheese. Place remaining bread slices on cheese to form sandwiches. Carefully and quickly dip each sandwich into milk mixture, then coat with cereal. Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400°F about 10 minutes or until golden brown and hot. Serve immediately.