Holiday Tree-TS™ - Rice Krispies®
Kids can decorate these trees any way they please, then spread holiday cheer as they share them with friends and families.
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 package Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (10 oz., about 40) or 5 1/2 cups mini mashmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Holiday Rice Krispies® cereal
- Vanilla frosting
- Red, pink or white sprinkles
- Colorful sugar sprinkles and/or mini candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Kellogg’s® Holiday Rice Krispies® cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, press mixture into a coated, 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Slightly cool.
4. Use a 4-inch cookie cutter coated with cooking spray, cut into tree shapes. Cool completely.
5. Place frosting in plastic sandwich bag. Snip off a small corner of the bag. Pipe frosting onto trees by pressing it through the open corner of the bag.
6. Decorate trees with candies. Enjoy