Hickory Nut Kisses
Delicately flavored hickory nuts subtly season these meringue cookies.
Prep Time: 15
Total Time: 75
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup chopped hickory nuts
1. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg white until stiff, but not dry. Gradually beat in sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in salt, KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2-inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray or lined with parchment.
2. Bake at 325° F about 15 minutes or golden brown. Cool slightly before removing from baking sheets. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 3 dozen (36) cookies