Put your game faces on to make these crunchtastic brownies together. The end zones are so tasty, you might have to flip a coin to see who gets to eat them.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 80 min
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups canned chocolate frosting
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup broken walnuts
1. In large bowl combine KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add eggs, walnuts, oil, milk and vanilla, mixing until just combined.
2. Spread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350ºF about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely.
4. Spread frosting over brownies. Sprinkle with KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Cut into 2-inch squares.